[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 892: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 892: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3405: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3407: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3408: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3409: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
SethEden Forums • View topic - No Content Yet

SethEden Forums

A place you can LEARN and GROW!

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:19 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: No Content Yet
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

I haven't posted anything here or any of the other pages yet because I still have some touch-ups to do on the graphics for both the professional and personal sub-domains.

Once I finish that and start to migrate content over from the Professional to the Personal Web sub-domain then I'll post stuff here linking to other sections of the Personal sub-domain so people can make comments. I've described this in my recent blog post here:

http://Blog.SethEden.com

It's all still coming together, one step at a time.

~Seth

Post subject: Re: No Content Yet
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:17 am 

Thanks for your Myspace message, Seth! Glad to join your community. I noticed there are 17 members so far. Are some of them into reading scifi novels?

--
Matt Browne
IT professional and part-time writer
My webpage is at http://www.meet-matt-browne.com
"As a race, we survive on planet Earth purely by geological consent." Bill McGuire

Post subject: Re: No Content Yet
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

I would likely think that most people here on the forums would be interested in reading sci-fi.

A lot of the visitors here will come from either the OrbiterSim forums, or from people I talk to in daily life around my new place of residence. Since I now live in "Rocket City" USA, that's Huntsville Alabama, home to US Space Camp and the Marshall Space Flight Center a NASA/Army R&D facility and home of Werner Von Braun the famious lead engineer for the Apollo Saturn V moon rocket engines. So you could count that almost everyone here will have at least a limited interest in reading Sci-Fi.

Welcome to this fledgling community away from the hustle and bustle of spammers.

Cheers
Seth