[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 892: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 892: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3405: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3407: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3408: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3409: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:8)
SethEden Forums • View topic - Vista search function/HHO electrolyte

SethEden Forums

A place you can LEARN and GROW!

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please keep disucussions at a resonable level, no swearing, flaming other members or baiting. Keep your posts on topic to the subject of the particular podcast(s).

Post subject: Vista search function/HHO electrolyte
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 pm 

Hi Seth, my first time on your site. I "am" impressed. Two things that caught my interest. First, the info regarding the search function on Windows. You are absolutely right, I have tried to find files and other things and each time I search, Vista comes up blank. This really frustrates me. I'm a novice to computers but am catching on. My new laptop runs on Vista and I can't find the "RUN" application as you explained in your Blog in order to improve the search capabilities. Windows XP had easy access to the "RUN" function. Can you help? The second item was the info on HHO and the scams. I have been on several sites and came to the same conclusion. However, my research led me to Stanley Meyer. He actually fabricated a water powered dune buggy that ran totally on water. This man's credtials are amazing. He was murdered by someone but don't know who did it or how it happened. Anyways, I was able to find copies of memos of his work. My HHO memo binder is about 2 inches thick. I managed to assemble the HHO chamber, all stainless steel construction including electrodes but on testing it, the amount of gas produce was insignificant. I went searching for ways to improve the HHO gas production and came to your site by accident. Can you offer any suggestions as to how much Potassium Hydroxide to add to 1 Litre water.

The site has alot of other areas I'm going to explore but for now thanks for the info you already assembled and hope to here from you soon.

CYA FIVEOFFIVE

Post subject: Re: Vista search function/HHO electrolyte
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:37 am 
Site Admin

Hey welcome to my forums.

Thanks for the info. About the Vista Search, typically I just add the run button by customizing the start menu. I like to stick with "Classic Windows" Start menu. All that new fangled stuff just gets in my way.

Try right clicking on the start button, or whatever it's called now in Vista...pretty much the same function just looks different.
You should be able to find a "Properties" option in the pop-up menu, or "Customize", or "Settings", or something to that effect.

I don't like to use Vista cause it's not stable enough for my needs, and Microsoft just released a new search option. It might change a few things "under the hood" so to speak. So modifying the search capabilities of Vista might work differently if you've installed the new search tool. However, I did also find that the old search system is still in place even after adding this new search feature to my XP machine so this same option may still work.

Let me know if it does work out for you. Glad you enjoyed the HHO stuff, I'm still working on it, just that life has conspired to get in my way again. Hopefully I can post the blog entry I've been cogitating over for some time now. :mrgreen:

Cheers
~Seth